What's great about this Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role?
- You will be joining a long-established team
- A top 10 accountancy firm
- A great path for progression
- Fantastic range of extensive benefits - bonus, private healthcare, pension etc.
- Flexible working - option to work from home twice a week
Your role as a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
- Deal with the Tax Compliance process for clients
- Supervise and review junior team members
- Working closely with the rest of the Tax team
- Reporting to the relevant Managers, Directors and Partners
- Ensuring cost budgets are adhered to and reporting is efficient
What you'll need to succeed as a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
- Ideally CTA/ACA Qualified
- Strong tax compliance experience and understanding
- Enthusiasm to progress
- Experience leading or supervising is beneficial
- Tax Advisory knowledge and experience is preferable
- Trusts experience and Step qualification are also advantageous
Pro-Tax has worked with this client for over 20 years and have placed professionals within this business successfully and efficiently in a long-lasting and prosperous relationship.
To express your interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email at email@example.com