Private Client Tax - Assistant Manager
Salary: up to £55,000
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work alongside the most talented and diverse team of tax experts focused entirely on this market?
If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in a Big 4 Private Client team that advises HNWIs, landed estates, trusts, international and UK Clients, family offices and business owners.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the review of personal tax returns linked with your own client allocations
- Being the trusted/primary point of contact
- Tailoring specific existing planning ideas to meet clients needs and circumstances
- Maintain an up to date client status schedule
- Monitor WIP, prepare fee proposals for consideration by partners/managers, and chase debts
- Liaise with senior team members to regularly communicate progress of work
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong UK tax knowledge
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients and leading client relationships
If you would be interested in learning more, please contact Maisie on 0207 269 6337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org