£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Car + Excellent Pension + Bonus + Bens
7 months ago
Private Client Tax Associate Director -- up to 85k
Bristol (Flexible working from home)
Do you feel stagnant in your Private Client Tax career? My client with a fantastic reputation for Private Client Tax services has a brand-new opening for a Private Client Tax Associate Director or Senior Manager for the Bristol office:
3 Facts about the firm
- They are award winners in private client tax for 3 years running
- They are going through a big growth trajectory and looking to make several hires across the private client and corporate tax team
- Flexibility is encouraged across all levels to work from home
As the Private Client Tax Associate Director you will be a core relationship manager to their multitude of clients which range from ultra high net worth individuals, non domiciled residents, sole traders and directors of successful local businesses. Supported by a strong support group of Partners and Directors you will become one of the most trusted and notable tax advisors across the marketplace.
In this client facing opportunity you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring 1st class level of service is maintained through effective technical advice across private client tax.
- Sustain excellent client relationships and ensure the audit, payroll and accounts department fulfil the clients additional requirements.
- Participate in networking and marketing initiatives alongside the Tax Partner and Accounts Partner to further promote the firm's name and your reputation.
- Leading or assisting with tax consultancy assignments, particularly IHT.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to explain highly technical issues in layman's terms.
- Assisting with the implementation and roll out of new tax planning services and products to the firm
- Assistance with the development of the Personal Tax Executives and Associates development primarily with their technical compliance experience.
For a discussion in complete confidence please call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 or email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org