Private Client Tax Associate Director
Are you sick of the commute to London? Do you want to work for an award winning Private Client team in a role that has a clear route to Partnership?
What's Great About this Role?
- Manage your own portfolio of significant high net worth and ultra high net worth clients
- Supportive and vibrant working environment with close Partner contact
- A clear and structured Partnership progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- Work in a team of some of the strongest Private Client Tax professionals in the country who as a team and as individuals hold multiple industry awards
- Company subsidised events
- An imposing beautiful office just a 10-15 minute walk from the station and free parking on-site
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of the business' most significant HNW clients, working on trusts, non-doms, estates, IHT etc
- You will play a pivotal role in the running of the Private Client team including the arrangement and recruitment of staff and recommendations for promotions
- As an Associate Director you will be one of the key members of the team for business development including attending networking events and will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- You will have official leadership responsibilities, assisting and mentoring more junior members of staff in their personal and professional development
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Extensive Private Client Tax experience in Practice managing your own portfolio of high net worth clients
- Significant leadership experience
- A personable individual with strong business development skills
- CTA qualified
Apply today for more information:
Tel: 02072 696355