Private Client Tax Associate Director
Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Do you want to work for an award-winning team managing your own portfolio of significant HNW and UHNW clients?
This Private Client Tax Associate Director position is with a fantastic mid-sized Practice of approximately 160 professionals in total and 19 Partners. The office is just a short walk from Canterbury station and the centre of the City with free parking on site. The building itself is an imposing traditional space, the board room is filled with beautiful antique furniture with art throughout the room and a large marble fireplace.
As a Private Client Tax Associate Director, you will play a fundamental role in running the Private Client team including the arrangement and recruitment of staff. An Associate Director will manage a portfolio of the business' most significant high net worth and ultra high net worth clients, working on trusts, IHT, estates, non-doms etc. An Associate Director will play a pivotal role in business development and will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
This Private Client Tax Associate Director position will have a clear route to Partnership as one of the current Private Client Partners is looking to retire in the coming years. The Practice has outstanding staff retention figures which is a result of the culture, benefits, care and investment in every member of the team, some of the highlights include:
- A sociable and sporty office (attendance not required) including a football team, a very active running club (40 competing in tough mudder) and a quiz team
- Close Partner contact
- Opportunity to work with significant ultra high net worth clients across Kent, London and internationally
- A clear and structured progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- Company subsidised team outings
In order to be considered for this opportunity you need:
- Extensive Private Client Tax experience in Practice managing your own portfolio of high net worth clients
- Significant leadership experience
- A personable individual with strong business development skills
- CTA qualified
Tel: 02072 696355