Private Client Tax Consultant
Are you sick of commuting to London yet want to work for a competitive Practice with progression opportunities?
This Private Client Tax Consultant opportunity is with a fantastic mid-sized award-winning Practice, based in Canterbury established over 90 years ago. Today, the Practice consists of 18 Partners and approximately 140 staff.
As a Private Client Tax Consultant, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of significant HNW clients. A consultant has leadership responsibilities with the authority to delegate compliance work to more junior members of the team. You will play a significant role in business development and will be expected to build strong relationships with both current and prospective clients.
The company has fantastic staff retention figures, many of which have come from the Big 4. This is a result of the progression opportunities, fantastic culture and benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Company subsidised events e.g. Go Karting, Paintball
- Parking on site
- An abundance of charitable events and volunteering
- Six monthly pay reviews
- Plenty of socialising outside of work including sports clubs, for example:
- A football team that competes in Kent 1
- An active running and gym club, of which 40 are competing in Tough Mudder this year
- A quiz team
- A golfing club
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you need:
- To be educated to degree level and CTA qualified
- Considerable post qualified experience of working with HNWIs
- Experience managing your own portfolio
- Leadership experience is preferred
Contact me today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696 355