Private Client Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Would you like to take responsibility for the management of a private client portfolio of approximately 100 HNWI and OMB clients?
Are you a Private Client Tax Manager looking to join a forward thinking and dynamic Top 40 accountancy practice based in the heart of London?
If this is the case, then this is your opportunity to join this growing Private Client Tax Team.
As Private Client Tax Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 100 HNWI and OMB Private Tax Client
- Provide high level tax support to the Partners
- Build strong client relationships and bring innovative and creative solutions to problems
This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious private client tax professional looking for a diverse and interesting portfolio with plenty of client contact.
The successful Private Client Tax Manager, will need:
- The CTA qualification
- Substantial Private Client Tax experience
- Technical all-rounder with a desire to increase and expand knowledge and experience
- Experience managing projects to deliver a quality product on time and within budget
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com