Private Client Tax Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000
This forward thinking and dynamic Top 40 accountancy practice based in fantastic offices in the heart of London's West end are looking for a Private Client Tax Manager. This is as a result of the firm's growth to provide high level tax support to the Partners and manage a portfolio of clients.
Why join this Private Client team?
- Through their own international association which they founded 17 years ago, it means they can offer a wide range of services to their clients around the globe
- They have 30 associated offices and are represented in over 26 countries - and therefore can offer staff members transfers to various locations such as New York, South Africa
- A large proportion of their clientele is made up of some the biggest names in Music, Media and Entertainment
As Private Client Tax Manager you will be taking responsibility for the management of a portfolio of approximately 100 predominantly HNWI and OMB clients. You will be building strong and successful relationships providing advice face to face whilst also working successfully with other Managers, more senior staff and Partners across the firm to ensure that all deadlines and client expectations are met, highlighting any delivery issues and suggesting approaches to rectify.
The successful Private Client Tax Manager will be:
- CTA qualified
- Strong previous experience within a private client tax team
- Technical all-rounder with a desire to increase and expand knowledge and experience
- Experience of managing projects to deliver a quality product on time and within budget
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com