We are currently recruiting for an exciting Corporate Tax Manager position based in Aberdeen.
You will be working closely with Partners and Client Relationship Managers to shape and deliver the objectives of the Corporate Tax Team. You will also be managing the department's compliance function and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
For this role you can be considered on a full time or part time basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level technical and tax planning advice to clients
- Supervising and managing the corporate process
- Involvement in negotiations on HMRC enquiries
- Ensuring deadlines are met within the allocated budget
- Billing and WIP management
- Mentoring and training tax seniors and Assistants, delegating work to them where needed
- Managing a diverse portfolio of personal tax clients
For this Corproarte Tax Manager role, you will need to have knowledge of UK tax legislation, be confident in client- facing situations.
Please apply now if you would like to have your CV reviewed for this role.
Jyoti.email@example.com, 0207 269 6364
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.