We are currently recruiting for a Private Client Tax Manager position in Aberdeen. This is an exciting position within a firm that really values their employees. They train, coach and mentor with their unique development programme in order to help you achieve your individual goals.
Within this role you will be given responsibility for a portfolio of private clients and managing the department's compliance function. Duties will include:
- Providing a high level of technical and tax planning advice to clients
- Maintaining technical knowledge of business, personal and capital taxes
- Supervising and managing the personal tax return process
- Liaising with HMRX and being involved with written negotiations
- Billing and WIP management
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements
You will need to have a good working knowledge of UK tax legislation, project and time management skills and be confident in client- facing situations.
Please apply if you are keen to be considered for this Private Client Tax Manager position.