£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £70,000
- Assist in management of portfolio of clients
- Identify new business opportunities and help develop business
- Train and supervise staff
- Increase team's technical development
- Project management
- Solve technical challenges by creating and implementing strategies
- Client risk, financial and profit management
Why work for the team?
- Opportunity to work with a broad range of clients on UK and international tax issues
- Chance to make a name for yourself in the market
- One of the top Private Client teams in the country with great career progress
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Dress down policy
- Medical and accident benefits
- Car & cycle to work schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Array of insurance on offer
- Strong communication skills and experience managing staff
- Previous private client tax experience, including cross-border tax experience
- ACA, CTA or ATT qualified
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura now on: 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.