Private Client Tax Manager
Are you tired of the awful commute to London? Do you want work-life balance and a thriving career?
What is Great About this Role?
- Award winning Team
- International Practice
- Clear, structured and limitless progression path
- Industry leading benefits with a fantastic work-life balance offering flexible and agile working
- Private medical care
- Company car scheme
- Significant London based clients
- Sociable office with a competitive running team that competes in events across the region
Your Role as a Private Client Tax Manager
- You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of significant HNW and UHNWIs which are mostly based in London and Surrey with an international presence
- Responsible for all day to day tax compliance and advisory affairs
- Significant leadership responsibilities with the authority to delegate work to more junior members of the team and an expectation that you will assist the juniors in the professional and personal development monitoring their performance and progression
- A substantial role in the growth of the team with an involvement in recruitment and interviews
- As a Manager you will play a fundamental role in business development and will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
What do the Current Team think of the Firm?
"I joined as a Manager from Deloitte London and have never looked back; the Practice offers the opportunity to work with significant clients yet in a more open and collaborative environment that offers a better work-life balance.
Progression was one of my concerns when moving out of London, however, the opportunities are limitless, I was promoted within 7/8 months"
What do you Need to be Considered for this Opportunity?
- Must have experience form a Top 20 Practice
- Experience working with HNWIs
- CTA qualified with proven experience managing your own portfolio
- Leadership experience is preferred
- A personable individual preferably with some business development experience
For more information apply today:
Tel: 02072 696355