BBH4173299 - 2
7 months ago
Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £61,000
What is Great About this Role?
- Top 10 Practice
- Company car scheme
- Flexible and agile working policies
- Advisory work for HNWIs
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributed pension schemes
- Industry leading training
Your Responsibilities as a Private Client Tax Manager
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for your client portfolio for all day to day compliance and advisory affairs
- Management of a portfolio of clients, the control of billings and cash collections
- To recognise business development opportunities and participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Review work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Training must be provided to more junior members of staff, both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance whilst consistently providing feedback
- Develop professional relationships with current and prospective clients and within the firm
What You Will Need to Succeed as a Private Client Tax Manager
- Must have Private Client Tax experience within Practice
- Some staff management experience
- Proven ability to manage a small client portfolio
- Some tax advisory experience is preferred
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified
If this opportunity interests you, do not hesitate to reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.