Private Client Tax Manager
Are you fed up of the commute to London? Do you want to work for the leading private client tax team in the UK?
This Private Client Tax Senior Consultant opportunity is with a fantastic industry leading specialist the is widely considered to be the number one Private Client team in the UK. The Practice currently consists of approximately 205 staff in the UK of which approximately 60 are in the private client tax team. The office itself is in the centre of Leatherhead, just a short walk from public transport links, with plenty of amenities on the doorstep including a gym, shops and restaurants.
As a Private Client Tax Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage a small portfolio of high and ultra-high net worth individuals, focussing on advisory and planning. The day to day work will involve a wide range of tax and accounting skills including:
- Providing advice to UK domiciled and no-uk-domiciled individuals on a wide range of issues, such as those set out above
- Preparation of specialists computations for example tax pool computations for offshore trusts
- Dealing with clients and third parties internationally in an efficient and effective manner
The team has fantastic staff retention figures which is a result of the progression opportunities, care and investment into every member of the team and an extensive list of benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Market leading remuneration
- Home working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Pension plan 6% firm contribution
- 25 days holiday + option to buy/sell extra
- Private medical care
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you need:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Strong knowledge of personal tax compliance and advisory
- CTA qualified
All applications are to be made to Harry Robins, via 02072 696 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.