£65000 - £75000 per annum + Top Benefits Package + Car Allowance
28 days ago
21 January 2022
Private Client Tax Manager - 100% advisory role, NO COMPLIANCE
Flexibility on coming into the office as little as one day a week
Are the following factors integral for your next move:
- Complete flexibility to work from home and journey into an office when you want to
- A clear and transparent development plan guaranteed to get you to Director
- A highly competitive salary structure
- A broad and interesting portfolio where you won't be pigeonholed
The role will involve:
- Managing tax advisory covering a portfolio of HNWI's, Sole Traders, Trusts, Wealthy Families, Non-Domiciled Residents and more. No compliance will be covered.
- Working in a friendly and closely knit team of private client tax specialists
- Taking planning ideas to clients/ look for opportunities for them as well as responding to their requests for transactional assistance
- Liaising with HMRC
- Working across the entire tax department
To be considered you will be:
- CTA and/or STEP qualified or close to being qualified
- You will have experience of managing your own portfolio
- Enthusiasm to progress into a senior role
- A friendly and personable nature good at building relationships.
Interested in hearing more? Please do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.