Private Client Tax Manager
£55,000 + benefits
Do you want to work for a Practice that made the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for list?
This Private Client Tax Manager opportunity is with a market leading Practice offers a full range of accountancy services, with approximately 70 staff in total and 6 Manager all based out of the one office in Royal Tunbridge Wells. The office is a short walk from Tunbridge Wells station with free parking on site. The office space is bright, modern and airy, with a totally open plan and no private offices. As you walk past the modern reception you enter through glass double doors to the main office floor, which is filled with brand new white desks, the latest technology and wrap around windows flooding the space with light.
As a Private Client Tax Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the running and expansion of the firm's Private Client Service offering. You will take responsibility for both the management of the Private Client team and the successful delivery of Private Client Services. As a Manager you will only focus on advisory, managing a portfolio of the firms' significant clients. A Manager will be expected to act as a key point of contact within the firm and is expected to have a reputation in the market for being an expert in the space. As a Manager, you will play a fundamental role in business development which will involve developing strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
The Practice is widely considered to be a fantastic company to work for, having made the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for list. For a mid-sized Practice, the company offers an extensive list of outstanding benefits, some of the highlights include:
- Dress for your day
- Flexible working policy with a core hours scheme
- Presents exchanged at Christmas and Easter and on random occasions, they even order cases of Prosecco - just because - and everyone can take a bottle home for the weekend
- A sociable fun office with a great team spirit. Everyone is encouraged to get involved with social events throughout the year, including Halloween when they encourage everyone to wear spooky fancy dress throughout the day
- A huge feedback culture, with meetings monthly, quarterly and yearly to ensure the happiness of every member of the team
What do You Need to be Considered for this Role?
- Widely considered as an expert in your field with extensive Private Client Advisory knowledge
- Significant leadership experience
- Extensive post qualified experience of managing your own portfolio of clients
If this is of interest to you, contact me today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696 355