£110000 - £130000 per annum
5 months ago
An independent accounting practice in London is in the market to find an experienced Private Client tax specialist to join the team and help develop the offering.
The business, which has a well established Private Client tax function already, have growth plans for the short-medium term, along with an element of succession in the team.
As a result, the Partnership are keen to introduce another Partner to take lead on this important aspect of the tax team. The role includes:
- Taking ownership over the Private Client tax advice
- Identifying opportunities within the existing portfolio and client base
- First point of contact for Private Client issues
- Help with management of the partnership and working alongside fellow Partners
- Growth of the Private Client Tax function and team
- Predominantly handling UK Private Client tax issues for a HNW client base
- Some tax advice relating to international Private Clients
- Inheritance tax advice (IHT)
- Understand the issues relating to trust structures and trustees
- Business development across your existing network for portfolio growth
- Oversee the compliance function, and delegation of work
There is a portfolio to inherit upon arrival, along with support from a delivery function and the wider Partnership.
It's an obvious opportunity for an established Private Client tax specialist to take an integral role within a high performing practice, and the chance to become Head of Private Client Tax in the short-medium term.
Keen to chat with Directors / Partners within the mid-tier. For more info call Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk