£28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Corporate Tax Senior
Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Or simply looking to take that step up in your career with a Top 15 Practice?
What is Great About this role?
- Flexible holiday entitlements
- Life insurance (up to three times your annual salary)
- Contributory pension plan
- Flexible working
- Industry leading training
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- Clear, structured and limitless progression path
- As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will be expected to work well within the team, assisting managers in their client work and working well alongside a team of seniors
- Prepare client tax returns
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Carry our ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time
- As an Associate you generally work 9 to 5 and overtime is recognised. You can either be paid for it or take time off in lieu.
- The people are great.
- The partners are very approachable and you have a lot of contact with them from an early level.
- Opportunity to work for a different client almost every week and across many different sectors."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain this position you will need:
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally educated to a degree level, at least ATT qualified but ideally CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If this position is of interest to you, please reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com