Private Client Tax Senior Associate
Top 10 Practice firm is seeking a Senior Tax Associate to join their award-winning Private Client team in Guildford, providing compliance and advisory services for high and ultra-high net worth clients, regionally, London and internationally based clients.
Your new role
Your new role will be to manage a portfolio of significant high net worth clients, reviewing compliance work and delivering on advisory services.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible or all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and involve with related advisory matters, whilst being supervised by Senior Management
- Manage a portfolio of clients including the control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Assist trainees with technical and procedural matters
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work as requested
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be at least ATT qualified but ideally, CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Strong corporate tax compliance skills and preferably with some advisory experience
- Ability to manage a client portfolio
What you'll get in return
- You will receive a salary of up to £47,500
- 3 x life assurance
- Up to 50% Income Protection plan
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 10 extra days
- Overtime bonus which is on average up to 10% of base and a standard pension
- Flexible and agile working
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.