Private Client Tax Senior
£45,000 + flexible working
Are you a passionate and driven Private Client Tax professional who wants the opportunity to work with HNW and UHNW individuals?
What is Great about this Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- Widely considered to be one of the leading firms across the South East where the Head of Tax holds multiple publications and industry awards
- A clear progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- A sociable and sporty team with a quiz team, a football team, a cycling team, a running and gym club
- Exposure to business development
- Opportunity to work with UHNWIs
- The business goal is to be a leading Private Client Tax specialist
- Advisory focussed position
- Manage your own portfolio of HNW and UHNW clients across Kent, London and internationally
- Leadership responsibilities you will have official direct reports with the authority to delegate compliance work to more junior members of the team
- A significant role in business development building strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients with guidance from Senior Management
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Must be CTA qualified
- Experience managing your own portfolio of HNW clients
- Leadership experience is preferred
- A passionate and driven personable individual with good communication skills both written and oral
If you are a competitive and personable Corporate Tax professional looking to progress within a leading firm:
Tel: 02072 696355