Private Client Tax Technical Senior
Up to £55,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Assistant to Senior Tax Partner within a large independent accountancy firm.
The Private Client Tax Assistant is predominantly advisory work but there is an element of compliance. It will be client facing from day one with opportunity to be involved in project work.
To provide support to the firm's Senior Partner The Senior Partner is extremely knowledgeable from a technical point of view yet able to offer a pragmatic and commercial approach to complicated client matters. The role requires a complementary individual to provide support in client meetings and in delivering the required client service thereafter. The role also involves working with the Tax Department and building a portfolio of entrepreneurial and High Net Worth clients.
The Suitable Candidate:
- Will have knowledge and previous experience in a medium-size practice
- Strong tax technical and practical expertise within the private client tax arena with demonstrable broad experience of the tax affairs of non-domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs and share schemes for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Aptitude for research and the ability to prepare complex written advice/calculations
- Experience in identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office - notably, Excel)
- CTA qualification is highly desirable; however, strong QBE candidates will also be considered
- High level leadership skills High level management/supervision skills
- Ability to build good relationships with clients as well as colleagues across all departments
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously Strong communication skills, be it face-face, email or in writing, and have an emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive private client matters e.g. divorce cases, business partner disputes
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 0207 269 6317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.