£48000 - £52000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
5 months ago
Private Client Tax - Trust Manager
St Albans - £50,000
This top accountancy practice is looking to hire a key member to join the Tax Trust Team reporting direct to Directors and Partners and looking after an interesting and varied portfolio of high-quality trust clients.
- Responsible for an interesting and varied portfolio of UK resident trusts
- Trust compliance including accounts and tax return preparation
- Inheritance tax forms and calculations for trusts
- Preparing and briefing partners for annual Trustee meetings
- Attending meetings with Directors and/or Partners
- Reviewing work prepared by members of the team, input into their training and mentoring
- Assisting with advisory work and ad-hoc matters
- Liaising with the tax and financial planning team, as appropriate, to ensure a joined-up approach
- Monitoring budgets, own chargeability and raising fee notes
- Experience of charitable trusts, probate work and estate accounts advantageous but not essential
- A working knowledge of CCH Trust Accounts and CCH Personal Tax would be advantageous but training will be provided. The firm uses CCH Practice Management System.
- Ideally ACCA, CTA and/or STEP qualified
- Alternatively, qualified by experience if appropriate competence can be demonstrated
- Proficient in preparing/reviewing trust accounts and tax returns
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills along with a willingness to adapt and evolve in this digital age
- Excellent organisational skills
- Motivated and resilient with a positive outlook
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please contact Maisie on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.