Private Client / Trust Assistant Manager - Ipswich
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Tired of your commute but still want to work for a globally recognised firm? Are you ready to make the move to an industry leading firm?
This exciting role has arisen for a Private Client Assistant Manager in Ipswich, boasting a rivalled benefits package and a competitive salary.
Some of your duties:
- Being responsible for day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and contributing with advisory matters
- Reviewing junior produced work
- Reviewing tax and trust returns and IHT forms
- Identifying risks and technical matters, while also selling opportunities to managers and directors
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working, choose your own start and finish times
- Work from home options
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Holiday up to 25 days + the option to buy/sell 10 additional days
- Create your own benefits package
Are you CTA / ACA / STEP qualified? Have you got experience within trust tax compliance and wider private client roles? Do you have great client service skills and excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint? Then this role could be a great match!
Interested? Contact Josephine Redpath for more information
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.