Private Equity Associate - 1-4 PQE - International Law firm - Up to £150,000 + Bonus
Location - Central London
Are you looking to work within a forward-thinking well-established International firm?
Would you like to work for a firm with a strong emphasis on personal development?
Do you want to work for a well-regarded practice that offers genuine career progression?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this impressive International Law firm who are looking for a Private Equity Associate to join their reputable team. The company is one of the world's leading practices, ranked consistently by Chambers as Band 1 Globally, for Europe and for the UK. The market-leading work is recognised by industry bodies with clients including traditional international private equity houses and emerging market investors. The longstanding relationships the firm has with many clients include 7 of the 10 largest international private equity houses.
Why you should work here as a Private Equity Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading firm with well-renowned Partners;
- There is an impressive range of clients you will be involved with, including the following sectors: infrastructure, emerging market investors and international private equity houses.
- You will have a fantastic career progression in a growing practice;
- You will be immersed in a private equity team;
- Your role will be at the centre of market-leading transactions;
- Key role to the clients as an adviser, giving practical and commercially minded legal advice;
- The work demonstrated is widely recognised by industry bodies;
- The practice has earned many awards over the last 12 months including Private Equity Team of the year.
What do you need to succeed here as a Private Equity Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 PQE;
- Sound knowledge of Private Equity transactions work;
- Excellent document drafting skills;
- Strong communication and analytic skills;
- A strong academic history;
- A keen enthusiasm about the client's business;
- Empathetic, responsive and reliable;
- Can work in teams, motivate and coach their juniors.
If you are a career-driven Private Equity Associate looking for your next career move in a growing International firm, then please get in touch today, 0207 269 6342 or email@example.com.