Private Equity Associate - 1-4 PQE - US Firm - Up to £180,000 + Bonus
Location - Central London
Do you want to work for one of the largest worldwide offices?
Would you like to work for one of the most successful US companies in their high-stake matters?
Are you looking to make your next career move into a US firm offering clear career progression?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this impressive US firm who are looking for a Junior Private Equity Associate to join their growing team. The practice is one of the most successful institutions in the world with their high-stake transactions. The firm have lawyers over 20 cities within the UK, Middle East and Europe. Around 80% of the lawyers are homegrown, showing the progressive culture the firm offers. The role is transactionally focused for some of the premium funds in the real assets space, with a varied portfolio of clients.
Why you should work here as a Private Equity Associate?
- US firm is known for its success;
- There are opportunities for clear career progression;
- A transactional focused role for some of the premium funds in the real assets space;
- Working closely with the practice head and Partner;
- You will be fully immersed in the private equity team;
- A strong market leader within their field, known for their high-value deals.
- Many competitive benefits including a discretionary bonus scheme, annual well-being allowance and life assurance up to 4x their annual salary.
What do you need to succeed here as a Private Equity Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 PQE;
- A strong background of working at a large International firm;
- The ability to work collaboratively as a team;
- A strong capability of assessing, drafting and updating policies and ensuring stakeholder consultation;
- Client service focused and the capacity of taking initiative;
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines;
- Resilience and skill to interact with people of all levels in a polite and constructive manner.
If you are a career-driven Private Equity Associate looking for your next career move in a growing Magic Circle firm, then please get in touch today, 0207 269 6367 or email@example.com.