£48000 - £52000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
about 2 months ago
Private Equity Funds Tax Assistant Manager
Big 4 London - up to £52,000 + bonus + flexible working
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading Big 4 tax team in the field of private equity funds tax consulting, investor tax reporting and transactions tax, with a client base that includes some of the biggest global asset managers and alternative investment funds.
They are looking to hire an Assistant Manager to support their work with asset managers including private equity, debt, real estate, infrastructure, and hedge funds. This role will include advising asset management firms on the structure of the fund, the structure and remuneration of the fund manager, and the taxation of investment returns to investors and the senior management teams.
They work closely with the M&A and Real Estate tax teams to provide joined-up comprehensive solutions to clients. You will be a key member of the client team, managing a portfolio of high profile projects, developing and leading your own client relationships and developing more junior team members, with the support of more senior team members focused on your development and progression.
You will be working alongside partners and directors in non-hierarchical client teams as well as within wider global project teams.
This team takes your development very seriously. You'll benefit from continuous training and a transparent, interactive appraisal process. You'll be empowered to manage your own workload and achieve career goals that you set yourself, in a team with a proven track record for strong progression. They encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for their people and clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate complex ideas (through both written and oral communication) in a pragmatic, commercial and articulate way;
- A team player that takes ownership of projects, uses initiative to resolve problems and works well under pressure, with the ability to adapt to change rapidly and respond to clients appropriately;
- Experience and / or knowledge of private equity, debt, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds and how they operate;
- A good appreciation of tax legislation/case law and tax technical ability with strong attention to detail;
- An awareness and / or understanding of disguised investment management fee, carried interest and income-based carried interest UK tax legislation is preferred;
- Preferably qualified ACA or ATT / CTA, or equivalent qualification and experience
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to find out more, please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.