- Are you a trained and retained junior lawyer looking to take the next step?
- Did you qualify in 2019 in a top tier practice?
- Would you like the opportunity to be a key player in a time of growth?
- Do you want the platform to develop and progress your career?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this leading US firm who are looking for a newly qualified lawyer to join their close-knit team as a private equity lawyer. This elite US firm is a transactional powerhouse and they are particularly strong within Finance, Tax and Corporate across the firm.
You will receive one of the market-leading salaries with a highly competitive benefits package. There will be in-house and external seminars and training sessions alongside on the job training and partner feedback.
This role as a private equity lawyer will suit a hardworking and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Those of interest will likely have:
- A strong academic background
- Trained and retained with a top tier US or UK practice
- Exposure to the private equity team during your training contract
- The ability to take on a high level of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
We work very closely with this client and have recently placed a lawyer within their team.
I am looking for an ambitious newly qualified private equity lawyer to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are being conducted within the next few weeks. To express your interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6342 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.