Private Equity Lawyer - Central London - £150,000 - £180,000 pa
Located in London - On the Central Line, close to City Thameslink and Blackfriars
Leading US Law Firm
Are you a determined Corporate/Private Equity Lawyer looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role where you can work with a high-profile Partner to achieve high-level success?
Have you got a desire for a role with fantastic career progression?
Join a leading US Law Firm today:
- £150,000 - £180,000 pa
- Non-Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Work with both domestic and global clients
Your role as a Private Equity Lawyer:
- This exciting Private Equity Lawyer role offers a chance to work for a leading international Law Firm, where you will be dealing with a diverse range of clients both in the UK and abroad.
- Transactional focussed role working for some of the premium funds in the real assets space
- Carry out due diligence on potential acquisition targets
- Draft documentation - resolutions; corporate documentation; ancillary agreements as required
- Working directly with a high-profile Partner
This opportunity to become a Private Equity Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and hard-working individual who:
- Strong academic track-record
- 2-5 years PQE
- Previous experience working for a UK or US Law firm
- Experience working in Private Equity
Interviews are taking place next week. If you would you like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch.