£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Procurement Manager: £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits | 6-month FTC
For a global education company, we're recruiting a Procurement Manager to lead the development, implementation of, and roll-out of new procurement procedures focusing on a professional and consistent commercial approach for the management of 3rd party suppliers. Reporting to the Director of Finance, The Procurement Manager will play a key role in delivering service excellence and commercial value, particularly around IT contracts and ensuring a new and robust global procurement framework is adhered to internally. Initially for 6 months, this role could be extended.
- Support the development of a Group strategic sourcing process whilst developing the overarching procurement strategy
- Drive positive change through the implementation of procurement best-practice processes and governance to UK and Regional offices
- Drive commercial value from business cases, and sourcing exercises to reduce costs, increase revenue generation and operational efficiency
- Negotiate and sign-off supplier contracts, partnering with Legal and SMT
- Define and implement sourcing strategies for IT (Capex and Opex) related projects
- Develop RFx and technical specifications with stakeholders in the UK and regionally.
- MCIPS (preferred) with proven experience of end-to-end procurement lifecycles
- Proven experience of procurement framework development
- Proven experience of procurement policy and procedures implementation
- Strong experience of supporting cross functional project teams and excellent relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of contract law
- Strong procurement / savings / financial reporting development experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.