£47000.00 - £54300.00 per annum
5 months ago
Procurement Specialist: London | Kent | Home-based £47,000 - £54,300 + Benefits
For a nation-wide organisation focusing on public sector housing and construction, we are recruiting a Procurement Specialist to join a growing team. During a period of significant investment in new and existing properties, the Procurement Team manage a total spend of over £750m per year. Based in Kent, London or remotely, the Procurement Specialist will lead the process from end-to-end for procurement contracts for various building services, construction refurbishment projects, programmes, and services.
What you'll be doing:
- Procure large-scale contracts, ensuring compliance with OJEU regulations, end-to-end
- Produce tender and contract documents and KPIs to ensure contracts achieve value for money
- Liaise with Leasehold Services, Asset Management, Direct Maintenance and Building Services Teams
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate procurement options for contracts including external frameworks
- Liaise with external contractors, solicitors, residents, and other Housing Associations
- Ensure cost and efficiency measures are appropriately reported
- Produce detailed reports at key stages of the procurement process
- Ensure regulatory and governance compliance via OJEU
What you'll offer us:
- MCIPS qualified or finalist (full study support will be provided to help you get there) -
- Deep understanding of public sector procurement and running end-to-end tenders
- Proven experience of providing expert procurement advice to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of contracts and of EU procurement requirements
- Experience from Local Authority, ALMO, Housing Association or Government and the wider Public Sector.
- Ideally experience of construction, building services and maintenance procurements
- Experience in drawing up JCT, TPC and other bespoke contracts
What we'll offer you:
- Excellent rewards package including competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous annual leave entitlement as well as paid an unpaid leave
- Generous maternity and paternity allowances and paid leave for carers and new grandparents
- Market-leading employers pension contribution rates
- Family-friendly and flexible working pattern
- Excellent career pathways and promotion opportunities across the group
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.