£49100.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement and Contracts Manager: £49,191 + Benefits | London
For a renowned international charity, we are recruiting a Procurement and Contracts Manager to provide strategic procurement services, drive procurement excellence and optimise value for money. This role will lead the development and implementation of a strategic approach to procurement enabling management of 3rd party spend and reduce complexity in the supply chain. The Procurement and Contracts manger will manage major contracts for good and services and all associated risks and will line manage a Procurement and Contracts Assistant
- Lead procurement and contract management across the organisation including the development and implementation of a procurement strategy and best practice policies and procedures
- Work with budget holders to review key supplier relationships, manage performance and reduce cost
- Manage the procurement of good and services and that best practice and procedures are followed including competitive but ethical selection
- Work with colleagues to promote and implement procurement best practice
- Partner staff with the drafting and interpretation of contracts
- Establish and manage a central contracts database including KPIs and other data
- Develop and deliver the procurement contract budget and plan.
- CIPS accreditation or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in negotiating terms of complex contracts, managing supplier performance and supply chains
- Track record in coordinating tender processes, evaluations, and all associated reports
- Strong experience in leading organisational procurement strategy and processes
- Experience in managing, motivating, and leading a small team
- Ideally experience of supporting offices in multiple locations / countries
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.