Production Accountant or Outsourcing Advisor
Qualification not Required for this role
London's West End
£30,000 - £38,000
Do you want to work with some of the largest Theatre productions in the country?
Are you experienced in management accounts, VAT, and or/ production accounting?
Are you looking to join a fun and friendly team?
- 22 days annual leave
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Access to Dental
- Cycle to work
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Salary Reviews
This thriving Top 20 firm is looking for a Production Accountant or Outsourcing Advisor to join their London Theatre team.
As an Outsourcing Advisor, you will be working as part of the wider media team, the role will include management accounts, VAT, as well as production accounting specific to theatre productions, such as withholding tax and royalties
- Preparation of management and production accounts for the theatre portfolio
- VAT and payroll knowledge with experience in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of theatre contras and relationship with the theatre operator
- Production costing and related accounting practice
- Royalties computation and investors distribution
- Payroll challenges with high volume of new hires and equity/musician/workplace pensions
- FEU and withholding tax beneficial
- Comfortable with production running accounts and tight weekly reporting
You must have experience of working in a UK accountancy practice
If you are interested in this brand new Production Accountant or Outsourcing Advisor role and have the UK accountancy practice experience, please send your CV over ASAP to Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss this outstanding position in more detail.