£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Project Director - Audit Policy and Standards, London (initially remote based), Regulator, £85,000
- Do you have an audit background in policy and standards?
- Do you have experience of enhancing public confidence in the audits processes?
- Would you like to work for a leading and well-known regulator?
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Director of UK Auditing and Ethical Standards in supporting the development of policy
- Delivering and instigating projects as part of the regulator's audit and assurance policy workstream which includes the development of assurance and audit standards and guidance
- Contributing ideas and thoughts to the use of technology in audits
- Developing knowledge of any relevant external technical and policy developments for the regulator
- Support colleagues in international liaison and competition policy to ensure a consistent and coherent development of policy
- Qualified member of professional accountancy body
- Need good knowledge of UK auditing and ethical standards (private and or public sector)
- Need to have recent audit experience (technical advisory background would be highly desirable)
- Be knowledgeable of developments in technology that are relevant to audit
- Need to have excellent communications skills and be able to translate complex technical concepts and ideas to non-specialist audiences
- Need to have strong project management skills
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Project Director - Audit Policy and Standards position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.