£500 - £600 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Project Finance Business Partner
* Have you worked within sizeable construction, defence or transport organisations?
* Have you worked as a Project Finance Business Partner on sizeable projects? (This is valued at £2-3 billion over 10 years)
Civil construction is preferred but if you have the suitable skills and have worked in construction, defence or transport this may be the role for you
As a Project Finance Business Partner, you will provide both assurance and challenge to the Client Director, and their team, in relation to the financial elements of their project plan, value for money and corporate governance.
About the role:
- Provides guidance on the application of governance within area.
- Acting as the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO) representative at monthly review meetings.
- Review and financial endorsement of Change and Investment Papers, challenging all risks/ opportunities/ ensuring programme impacts are clearly identified and any associated costs recorded.
- Provides guidance on appropriate IFRS accounting treatment of transactions (prepayment / accruals/ liabilities)
- Oversee the month end financial accounts close
- Contribute to the year end accounts and audit
- Complete monthly analytics of contract spend and accruals held and challenge budget holders
- Provide budget variance commentary
- Review and challenge emerging forecasts and monitor against Spending Review (SR) funding
- Lead Business Planning and forecasting process, providing guidance on planning principles and expectations as provided by HS2 business planning for the area.
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Experience in providing financial information to inform project decisions, recognising consequence against cost, schedule and quality.
- Experience in business planning, forecasting experience within a project environment
- Experience as a Project FBP of very large projects is essential
This role will start as home based but then move to the Euston area as restrictions are lifted
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.