Project Finance Lawyer - Leading Magic Circle Firm
- Do you have strong Project Finance experience?
- Are you looking for a firm which supports ambitious individuals develop their careers?
- Does the prospect of working with an innovative and market leading firm excite you?
- Would you like to work alongside extremely knowledgeable and proactive Partners?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Magic Circle firm looking for a high calibre lawyer to join their highly regarded Banking team. You will be working closely with highly knowledgeable Partners who are recognised leaders in their fields.
This particular firm has been growing largely in the London market and is offering good prospects for progression. They are well known for their strength within Finance and operate at the top of the market.
The firm's Finance team sit at the heart of the Banking market and are recognised as top-tier in all major legal directories.
This role involves utilising skills in relation to project development, deal-structuring, bankability, equity strategy debt financing and refinancing (bank, capital markets, ECA and multilateral), hedging, project contracts, constructions and regulatory compliance.
The client would suit an ambitious and personable Finance Lawyer, who has a genuine passion for the sector and is keen to be in a role with a high level of client contact, whilst working on top-tier work.
The successful candidates are likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- Strong Project Finance experience obtained at a leading US or UK Law Firm
- 3-4 years post qualification experience
- An ambitious approach, whilst being personable and comfortable with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact via 0207 269 6332 or email@example.com