- Have you led and successfully delivered on large/complex projects?
- Have these projects included delivering people/HR or safeguarding processes?
- Have you worked within a global/matrix management structure?
- Do you have professional programme management qualifications?
Our Client, an international organisation with over 12,000 staff are looking for a Project Leader to work on a Pre-Appointment Screening Programme. You will:
- Deliver the implementation of Pre-Appointment Screening globally
- Build and drive a clear delivery plan, manage and direct budget and resources to deliver commitments
- Drive change management, including effective global stakeholder management, communication and engagement
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Project leadership and management
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk and compliance
- Financial management
To be considered for this role:
- Leading and successfully delivering large/complex projects, including implementing new initiatives and delivering systems, process and people change
- Delivering people/HR or safeguarding processes
- Structuring and managing the "hard scope" of a programme that delivers tangible outputs and the "soft scope" of engaging people
- Delivering results in a global, matrix management structure
- Delivering change in NGO's, HMG or the commercial sector
- Knowledge of safeguarding and screening/checking processes