South East England, England
£650.00 - £800 per day
5 months ago
Oracle Cloud Project Manager: £650 - 800 Per Day (outside IR35) 9 months +
Due to the re-planning of a major Finance Transformation and Oracle Cloud implementation, we are recruiting an Oracle Cloud Project Manager. The Project Manager will work with the existing project team and Systems Integrator in the delivery of GL and then re-align the project plan for delivery of the remaining Finance Modules. This role is key in delivering the re-aligned project dates and will provide overall project management expertise to drive the strategic success of the project. Oracle cloud-based implementation is vital, as is the experience of working with complexity in picking up a project in flight. This is an immediate start, so candidates should be available within 1-2 weeks and the contract should last 9 months, operating outside IR35.
- Support existing Project team with immediate delivery for GL where appropriate.
- Work with the current Project team and Systems Integrator to re-align the Project plan for delivery of the remaining Finance modules.
- Leadership and responsibility for overall delivery to the re-aligned Project dates.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue, and cost against the allocated Project budget.
- Communicate with and manage expectations of all Project stakeholders including the Director of Finance, Director of IT, Director of HR, Programme Directors and Operations Heads
- Provide Project Manager expertise to drive the strategic success of the project.
- Proven track-record in project managing Oracle cloud-based implementations
- Proven track-record in project managing a Finance transformation project
- Experience of re-aligning a project plan
- Exceptional stakeholder and change management skills
- Ideally experience from the public or higher education sector
- Ideally candidates will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.