Up to £85648.00 per annum
3 months ago
Project Manager - PIE AUDITOR REGISTRATIONLondon£85648
- Do you have extensive experience of working in the regulatory sector (or Similar)?
- Do you have a good awareness of the audit profession?
- Do you have experience on leading on the development and implementation of new operational processes including case management software?
- Do you have experience of managing a large volume of casework?
If so, read on
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to develop and manage a new auditor registration scheme (PIE) for the audit of public interest entities allowing for conditions to be set for ongoing registration. As the Project Manager (PIE Auditor registration) you will lead on the design, launch and ongoing operation of this new system to support the role of the Supervisors and oversight of the largest audit firms.
The role involves:
- Leading the implementation and ongoing management of the new PIE auditor registration regime.
- Monitoring and reviewing the ongoing registration of firms and individuals that are authorised to conduct PIE audits and make decisions/recommendations where necessary.
- Responding appropriately to intelligence received relating to firms and individuals authorised to conduct PIE audits.
- Working with Supervisors to ensure consistency of approach, sharing of knowledge and experience, and quality of key outputs in relation to registration of PIE audit firms.
- Preparing and presenting reports and management information to Supervisors, the Supervision Division and committees.
- Working closely with external stakeholders to deliver an effective and efficient decision-making process.
- Supporting the development and growth of the Audit Firm Supervision team and wider Supervision department.
This role will suit a highly motivated Project Manager with experience working in the audit and/or regulatory sector. The ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience of work in the regulatory sector or similar.
- A good awareness and understanding of the audit profession: the main participants in the PIE audit market, firm's operating models, their processes, and financial and economic drivers.
- Relatively recent audit experience.
- Experience of leading on the development and implementation of new internal operational processes, including case management software.
- Experience of managing a large volume of casework.
This is a very exciting time to join this organisation as they involve into a new body. The culture is diverse, supportive and with a "family feel" and one where you will enjoy working with experts within their given fields. They also offer a generous benefits package, a healthy work/life balance and ongoing opportunities for progression.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.