£110000 - £140000 per annum
8 months ago
Projects and Construction Lawyer - Silver Circle Law Firm
£110,000 - £140,000
Join a Silver Circle Law Firm:
- Leading Construction practice
- High level of support and training
- Work closely with an industry leading Partner
- Focus on advising clients in the real estate and energy sectors
- Well-established expertise in work for transport and infrastructure clients
- Work on large and high value developments
Your role as a Projects and Construction TMT Lawyer:
- Advise on a range of procurement matters of domestic and international construction and engineering projects including risk allocation and procurement routes
- Draft and negotiate construction and engineering contracts as well as ancillary documents including warranties, bonds and guarantees.
- Work with a range of clients from contractors and developers to funders and service providers
- Work in a variety of sectors including real estate renewable and conventional energy, defence, mining, process plant, transport as well as other social and economic infrastructure
This opportunity to become Projects and Construction Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has at least 4 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience construction and projects advisory experience gained at a top tier UK law firm.
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Projects and Construction Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com