City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Property Litigation Associate
International Law Firm - London
£75,000 - £100,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Work on offer is rewarding and complex
- A growing team with a high level of international work
- Client facing role
- Good work/life balance
Your role as a Property Litigation Associate:
- Provide a fully integrated real estate dispute resolution services for clients. You will be working closely alongside the national real estate, projects, construction and commercial litigation teams
- Manage a range of matters involving commercial landlord and tenant, disputes concerning property contracts, insolvency, residential landlord and tenant, rights of way, adverse possession and restrictive covenants.
- Participate in firm-wide training sessions and play an active role in business development.
This opportunity to become a Property Litigation Associate is perfect for an enthusiastic and personable individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has at least 3 years' PQE within a strong property team
- Drive and enthusiasm as well as being commercially aware
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Property Litigation Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6342/ firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.