£37000 - £43000 per annum
10 months ago
Bids and Proposals Manager - Central London - up to £43,000 PA
Are you an experienced bid writer, capable of securing six-figure sums?
Do you have a diverse knowledge of fundraising spanning corporate, major donor, trust and statutory?
Are you experienced in senior stakeholder management?
Would you like to work for an international charity with a unique cause?
I am working with a fantastic international charity who are seeking their next Proposal and Bid Manager. This role is a vital part of their fundraising team and will be responsible for writing bids to secure funding from a diverse range of donors. The charity is young but growing rapidly, and this role will be instrumental in enabling the organisation to continue its impressive work and expand its reach across the globe.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great central London location
- High-profile patron
- Unique cause and focus
- Fantastic open and modern office
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Writing bespoke proposals for business partners and donors
- Managing the development process of proposals, overseeing quality assurance and programme design
- Advising the senior management team and leading on the systems, policies and processes required
- Developing fundraising materials to be used across a broad donor pool
- Upon the success of bids coordinate handover processes to delivery teams
- Adopt a strategic approach with regards to bid and proposals, working alongside the senior management
- Maintaining up to date records in fundraising data
- Leading on reporting to donors
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A solid understanding of fundraising from a range of sources
- Exposure to international fundraising/ an understanding of international development programmes such as USAID and DFID
- Fantastic senior internal stakeholder management
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and handle a heavy workload
- Strong knowledge of setting up fundraising processes
- Knowledge of donor requirements with regards to compliance
- Database management skills
- Strong numeracy and budgeting skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews will be booked on an ad hoc basis:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.