Purchase Ledger Assistant
£26,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant seeking a new role within a health charity?
Do you have previous experience in the charity sector?
Are you used to dealing with a high level of invoices working to tight deadlines?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a health charity in their central London office. You will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are coded and paid in a timely manner as well as making sure the supplier accounts are kept up to date.
- Performing payment runs and ensuring accurate payments
- Inputting all invoices into the accounting system and checking that they are coded correctly and authorised on time
- Creating new supplier accounts on the system and maintaining accurate accounts
- Dealing with aged creditors, payment terms and analysis, resolving any queries that may arise
- Ensuring smooth running of the finance department and any adhoc duties that might be required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working within a purchase ledger role in the charity sector
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Used to a high volume of transactions
- Great knowledge of a variety of accounting systems
If you are interested in this Purchase Ledger role, then do get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com . Interviews will be held soon, so contact me ASAP!