£13.00 - £16.00 per hour + + Benefits
7 months ago
Purchase Ledger Officer (3 Months)
£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
Are you interested in working for a leading international organisation?
Do you have experience of Sun Systems and strong Excel knowledge?
Do you have a proven track record of dealing with a high volume of transactions on an international scale?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international NGO on a 3-month basis and play a key support role in a busy team. You will be responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger, including posting invoices, matching POs and correctly coding them. You will also be dealing with supplier statements and supplier account reconciliations.
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger inbox
- Checking and posting invoices, ensuring they are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
- Payment runs - GBP and international
- Creating new supplier accounts and keeping current ones up to date
- Assisting with expenses
- Any other adhoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT qualified
- Previous experience using Sun Systems, including Sun Accounts Version 6
- Double entry knowledge and strong Excel skills
- Experience in dealing with a high volume of transactions
If you are interested in this Purchase Ledger Officer role, then please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held shortly, so please get in touch ASAP!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.