about 1 month ago
Qualified Accountant - London
Mid-Tier Accountancy Practice
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified with a range of experience across statutory and management accounts?
Would you like the opportunity to progress within your career with a clear path to Partner?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join one of the leading Accountancy Firms in the UK. This impressive accountancy practice is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their ever-growing team, a team who has continued to thrive throughout the pandemic.
What's great about this Qualified Accountant role?
- Opportunity to manage your own portfolio, as well as a team of Junior Accountants
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home
- Great working culture with regular socials
- Generous bonus scheme and chance for commission
As a Qualified Accountant, you will:
- Generate and onboard new clients
- Perform daily activities of statutory reporting for Accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT Returns, Personal & Business Tax Returns, payroll, Business Health checks, Basic Tax Planning
- Manage the teams (including subcontractors) workload
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the software applications used by the company
To succeed as a Qualified Accountant, you will need to be/ have:
- ACCA qualified with at least 3 years' experience in a UK based accountancy practice
- Knowledge of TaxCalc, Quickbooks, Xero and other bookkeeping products
- Experience in accounts, payroll, bookkeeping, VAT, personal tax and business advisory
If you are ACCA or ACA qualified and are looking for professional development, do not hesitate to apply. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353
Interviews are commencing via zoom now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.