City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Qualified Accounts Senior - Audit experience a plus!
Location: North London
Salary: up to £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
About the firm:
- 5 partner firm that has seen consistent growth for the past 15 years
- Mixed range of clients, with a particular niche within the construction and property sectors
- Places client needs and satisfaction at the heart of all they do
About the team:
- Fairly flat structure with the chance to make genuine contributions to the well-being of clients
- The Business Services department provides services such as bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll compliance
- Strong, client-facing team
- A friendly and progressive bunch!
About the role:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns, providing commercial advice to clients, managing deadlines, and mentoring/training team members
- Managing a portfolio of clients, advising on accounting needs, resolving issues with clients, and being the point of contact for your team
- Planning, delegating, and reviewing work from junior staff members
- Reporting into the partners
About you (the ideal candidate!):
- Significant experience working in an accountancy practice with strong, technical understanding of accounts
- Previous management experience desired but not essential
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Personal and Corporate Tax experience
- Strong ability to assess and manage time to the appropriate level on client work
- Ability to independently advise clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a new and exclusive role - send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be amongst the first to be considered.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.