£35000 - £42000 per annum
21 days ago
08 October 2020
Qualified Accounts Senior
Up to £42,000
Are you ACA or ACC qualified and looking for an Accounts role close to home?
Have you got experience working with a wide range of SME and OMB clients?
This innovative accountancy practice based close to Oxford, is seeking a new Qualified Accounts Senior to join there sociable, expanding team. They are seeking an Accounts Senior with at least 2 years UK-based accountancy practice, who looks forward to working with a diverse range of exciting clients.
This Qualified Accounts Senior role entails:
- Working closely with the corporate department to deliver high quality services to clients, which varying in sector including tech
- Review and prepare client accounts, tax or VAT based work
- Ad hoc audit work, when needed
- Bookkeeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required
- Support trainees by providing on the job coaching and supervision and review of trainee assignments
Requirements for this Qualified Accounts Senior role:
- Ability to review and prepare client accounts, tax or VAT quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Accounting systems including, Xero and other software
- ACA or ACCA qualified
If you are ACA or ACCA qualified and would like to find out more about this Accounts Senior position do not hesitate to contact me. Call/ email me on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.