£45000 - £52000 per annum + + Cash Bonus
14 days ago
11 October 2021
Qualified Audit Senior
£45,000 - £52,000 + Yearly Cash Bonus
My client, an offshoot of the Big 4 is looking to bring in a Qualified Audit Senior in charge to work in their ever-growing team, that is currently experiencing double-digit growth year-on-year. You will be fully in-charge of the audits, planning, leading and executing, as well as managing junior members of staff.
The firm, known for their work on the European side of the market, are at an exciting time and are looking to bring in more than one Lead Auditor to the team.
What's great about this Qualified Audit Senior role?
- You will be working on the UK subsidiaries of some of Europe's largest listed companies
- The progression within the firm is unrivalled, you will be on a promotion path at all times
- Main point of client contact on-site when on audits
- You can spend your day either at home or in the office, it's a hybrid working firm
- You will receive a bonus in cash at the end of the year
Your role as a Qualified Audit Senior
- Responsible for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager/Partner review
- You will review your juniors work and will supervise their work
- Being proactive in the risk assessment and planning phases of each job
- You will work on some huge audits, of listed European companies that have UK subsidiaries
What do the staff/team think
There is a strong retention within the firm and all staff typically get promoted. We have seen the even if someone has exam fails or is held back on their exams for one reason or another, they can still be promoted with this firm.
You are working on huge, listed audits, so you will join a close-knit team who work well together.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- It would be highly beneficial if you speak French, although this is not essential for the role
- You should be qualified or very close to qualifying from your studies
- A can-do attitude - we need leaders and people who are keen to progress
If this role seems like the type of position that you would be interested in, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, you can call me on 07841 864239.
This client offers unrivalled progression, you will get regular salary reviews, cash bonuses each year and be able to work on some superb clients.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.