City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
This exciting independent audit and advisory firm working exclusively with charities and social purpose organisations.
Due to organic growth over the years, they are now looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Audit Senior with a passion for Charities and NFP clients to join a busy and growing firm.
What is great about this firm and Audit Senior role?
- Exposure to the biggest and best clients within the charity's world!
- Flexible and remote working
- 9:30am-5:30pm - flexible working i.e., 8-4pm.
- Supportive team environment
- Help social purpose organisations become more effective
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Structured Progression
Audit Senior - Charities and NFP
London / Remote Working / Blended Working Post Lock-down
£45k - £48k
- Clients include, Charities, Professional Bodies, Hospices, Art and Theatres,
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Project work, including Due diligence, VAT, and internal audit
- Reporting to Manager to ensure assignments are completed within budgets
- Training and supervising the pool of Trainee Accountants
- Presenting completed audit file for manager review, including management letter
- Preparation of charity accounts
*you do not need not-for-profit experience to apply for this role*
To apply for this Audit Senior role, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.