£42000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Qualified Audit Senior
£42,000 - £50,000
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior looking to work within a well-established Accountancy Practice?
Do you enjoy working with a broad range of clients from SMEs to large international groups?
Would you like unrivalled professional development within a meritocratic environment?
This brand-new Audit Senior opportunity is perfect for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Auditor who is seeking quick and clear-cut career progression. Based in Central Reading, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from Slough, Basingstoke, Newbury, Wokingham or surrounding areas. This firm prides itself on employee satisfaction with a great work-life balance and flexible working hours - perfect for parents who must fit in the school run!
As the Audit Senior, you will be:
- Working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split
- Confident in leading audit engagements and preparing financial statements for clients in line with FRS102 and 1A.
- Working with an extremely diverse client base including clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Training junior members of the team and reviewing their work
As well as a great work life balance, this impressive firm puts a high value on its staff, offering continued training and development opportunities to all. The successful Audit Senior will be involved in the great work culture, with regular company updates and memorable social events.
The successful Audit Senior will have/ be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 2 years' experience in a UK-based practice
- Great client-facing skills
- The ability to coach and train junior members of the team
This is the ideal opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Auditor who is seeking great professional growth! Apply today via email@example.com or 0207 269 6353.
Interviews are commencing via zoom/ in person ASAP!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.