£42000 - £50000 per annum
25 days ago
03 October 2020
Qualified Audit Senior
£42,000 - £50,000
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior looking to work within a well-established Accountancy Practice?
Do you enjoy working with a broad range of clients from SMEs to large international groups?
Would you like unrivalled professional development within a meritocratic environment?
This brand-new Audit Senior opportunity is perfect for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Auditor who is seeking quick and clear-cut career progression. Based in Central Reading, this is the ideal commute for those coming in from Slough, Basingstoke, Newbury, Wokingham or surrounding areas. This firm prides itself on employee satisfaction with a great work-life balance and flexible working hours - perfect for parents who must fit in the school run!
As the Audit Senior, you will be:
- Working on a 90% audit and 10% accounts split
- Confident in leading audit engagements and preparing financial statements for clients in line with FRS102 and 1A.
- Working with an extremely diverse client base including clients form range of sectors including AIM listed companies, large limited companies, OMBs encompassing pensions, IT, software, retail and property with turnovers up to £150m
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Training junior members of the team and reviewing their work
As well as a great work life balance, this impressive firm puts a high value on its staff, offering continued training and development opportunities to all. The successful Audit Senior will be involved in the great work culture, with regular company updates and memorable social events.
The successful Audit Senior will have/ be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 2 years' experience in a UK-based practice
- Great client-facing skills
- The ability to coach and train junior members of the team
This is the ideal opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Auditor who is seeking great professional growth! Apply today via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353.
Interviews are commencing via zoom/ in person ASAP!
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.