£50000 - £57000 per annum
3 months ago
London & Remote working
London Salary - £50,000 - £57,000
Are you looking for a London salary, without the commute?
Have you got experience leading audits for a range of client sectors?
Are you seeking career progression opportunities?
With the ever-changing world of work, I am keen to speak to Qualified Auditors who are seeking a London salary without the commute! This is a fantastic opportunity for an auditor to professionally develop, whilst working with a range of exciting corporate, not-for-profit clients and media clients!
Flexibility is key with the working week being split between the office and working-from-home, you will be expected to come into the office (government guidelines permitted) for 1-2 days per week, and will have the option to work from home for the rest of your time. This could be ideal for someone seeking flexibility within their working life!
As a Qualified Auditor you will be:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients from the corporate and not-for-profit sector
- Leading small teams on audit engagements, whilst reporting to Senior Managers
- Liaising with clients regularly, acting as a key point of contact for many of them
- Acting as a mentor to Junior members of the team, reviewing work and helping to set goals
The fun stuff:
- Regular company socials, currently virtual, including cocktail master classes, quizzes and escape rooms
- 1-2 days in the office with the rest at home!
- Great holiday allowance which increases with every year of service
- Clearly outlined promotion criteria with a visible path to management
- Chance for secondment to other departments including corporate finance and outsourcing
With the flexibility that working in London now provides, now could be the perfect time to explore your options and increase your salary!
For more information or to apply for this role please get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.