£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Bookkeeper/Newly Qualified Accountant - Cambridgeshire
£30,000 - £40,000
- Are you a qualified Bookkeeper/Newly Qualified Accountant, looking for the next step of your career?
- Would you like to join a close-knit team where you will build on your experience and take your career to the next level>
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm with over 20 years' experience and established reputation in the market. This impressive practice has been built from their tax service line but now offers all accounting services to their long-standing clients.
The firm is based in a small business park in the middle of the Cambridgeshire countryside, offering picturesque views outside of the office including rolling fields and beautiful woodland. The town nearby makes it convenient to visit traditional cafes, restaurants and pubs after work!
The Ideal Bookkeeper/ Newly Qualified Accountant will be
- ACA/ACCA/ATT qualified
- Have previous experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Has good technical knowledge of accounts preparation and bookkeeping
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and proactive attitude
The successful Bookkeeper/ Newly Qualified Accountant will be offered excellent prospects for progression at a firm which prides itself on employee training and development and who coach ambitious employees to reach their goals in desirable time-frames.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly & supportive firm in Cambridgeshire as a Bookkeeper/ Newly Qualified Accountant. To discuss your availability please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com